PhyteQuine 4kg (20lt)


($1.50 per serve) (100 days per horse)

*AUS / NZ Free postage  for three or more buckets.

As a non-gelling product PhyteQuine™ will not interfere with other Medications or Nutrition absorption.

Note: PhyteQuine™ is a “Functional Supplement”, delivering additional and enhanced benefits over and above basic nutritional value.

“Once opened, please make sure the lid is fitted securely to keep out moisture.

Recommended rates as below per day with wet feed. 20g standard minimum for the following twice a day:

  • For horses in full training and competition.
  • For horses that are stabled or with diminished access to pasture.
  • Weanlings and Pregnant & Lactating Mares

While we recommend 20g twice daily, our safety trials show that up to 300g daily show no ill effects.

100% Sugarcane Fibre (95% Sucrose removed) which has a composition of < 87% fibre. The other 13% is made up of natural waxes, minerals, vitamins and plants sterols.

Do you need expert advice? Contact us through our form.